Tuition and Fees
Registration and Enrollment
- To enroll a student in our K3-12:
Please complete the following steps to enroll for the 2023-24 school year:
- Register with FACTS to set up a tuition payment plan and receive a 9 digit FACTS agreement number. You will need this number to complete step number 2. Click here.
- Complete the online enrollment form (one for each student) using the FACTS agreement number. Click here.
- Once steps 1 & 2 are complete, we can add an open invoice for the necessary enrollment Fees to your FACTS account for payment.
- Please Note:
- Your enrollment is secure only after completion of all three of the above steps.
- You will be contacted with further information regarding new student testing (only required for 1st – 12th grades).
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance is determined on a first-come, first-served basis until classes have reached their enrollment limit.
- Students entering K3, K4 and K5 must be of age for their level by October 1 of the current school year.
- Students must have at least a “C” average (70 or above) in core classes from the previous school.
- Students must have a legal transcript and a clean discipline record from the previous school.
- Decisions for acceptance into Faith Academy will be based on the results of the entrance examination, personal interview, and other criteria listed above.
Call Faith Academy at 251.633.7267 for more information or to schedule a tour.
*Faith Academy does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, or religious affiliation.