Welcome to Faith Academy
News & Special Events
Steps for enrollment for 2019-20 school year
- Click here to complete the online enrollment forms
- Pay the required enrollment fees (see the tuition and fees form )
- Click here to register with FACTS to set up a tuition payment plan. (You will receive an email once bookkeeping has processed your FACTS enrollment. At that time, you may pay registration fees. Your enrollment time stamp will be issued when your paperwork and registration fees have been received).
We hope you are having a great summer. Below is some helpful information to prepare for the start of school:
- The following items can be purchased at the bookstore: All school and PE uniform items, grades 7-12 textbooks, grades 5-9 planners, grades 4-6 elementary dictionaries, and Bibles.
- The profit made from the sale of these bookstore items is directly reinvested into Faith Academy, and your family receives the benefit. Your use of the Faith Academy Bookstore enables us to control tuition.
- The bookstore accepts cash, check and debit/credit cards (2.85% processing fee). We do not accept American Express.
- Starting July 16, visit our online bookstore at https://fa-bookstore.itemorder.com
Bookstore Summer Hours
Bookstore Opening – Tuesday, July 16
Wednesday – Friday- 9:00-4:00
Saturday, July 20- 8:00-12:00
Saturday, Aug, 10- 8:00-12:00
- Students should have natural hair color, with a haircut that meets Faith Academy Student Handbook guidelines.
- On orientation day, all students are expected to be in full uniform and in compliance with all dress code guidelines.
Any student not in compliance with dress code will not be allowed to stay for orientation and will be counted absent.
DOCUMENTS AND CALENDARS
Documents are available under the “Current Families” tab at www.faithacademy.us
•School Calendar •Student Handbook •Supply Lists •Uniform Guidelines •7-12 Book Lists •Lunch Menu •Grades 1-12 Summer Reading
USED UNIFORM/TEXTBOOK SALE
SGA will host a used uniform and textbook sale on Saturday, July 13, from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. in the elementary gym. Current families can reserve a table for $10 to sell their items. Please email email@example.com by Wednesday, July 10, to reserve a table.
NEW STUDENT INFORMATIVE SESSIONS
Grades K3-K5 Informative meeting for parents of NEW Kindergarten students will be held Thursday, August 1, at 6:30 p.m. in Life Church auditorium.
Grades 1-12 New student information session and family social will be held Thursday, August 8, at 5:30 p.m. Invitations will be mailed home with a schedule of activities.
ORIENTATION – Monday, August 12
K3 – 2nd grade 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. 7th – 9th grade 3rd – 6th grade 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. 10th – 12th grade The first full day of school will be Tuesday, August 13.
School start time will be 7:50 a.m. School dismissal will be 3:05 p.m.
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
Faith Academy Class of 2019
Our school encompasses a student’s entire academic journey, from K3 to 12th grade, so our students have the unique opportunity to grow with us from the very beginning of their education until the end. The family atmosphere at Faith Academy engages our students academically and enriches them both spiritually and socially.
Faith Academy provides opportunities for all of our students to find their place—whether that be through the arts or technology, on a stage or behind the scenes, on the field or in the engineering workshop, serving others or leading their peers, there is truly something for everyone.
Not only do we offer honors, AP, and dual enrollment classes through the University of Alabama, our graduation rate is 100%. Nearly 70% of our students receive scholarship money, and the average ACT score for our college-preparatory students is a 27.
The ultimate mission of Faith Academy is to help our students identify their purpose by learning who they are in Christ, utilizing their God-given talents, and living out their personal callings so that not only do they become successful after they graduate, they also live fulfilled lives.
We offer more than a dozen different sports for both girls and boys at Faith Academy with competition in some areas beginning in the 3rd grade. Students at Faith Academy learn more than simply the rules of the game. Our winning tradition is based upon the principles of teamwork, respect, initiative and honoring God above all else.
Not only do we emphasize academic excellence, but we also focus on spiritual growth. Our students grow through daily Bible classes, chapel services, mission trips, and opportunities to serve within our own community. Our staff meets each morning to pray for our students and serves alongside them at home and abroad.